Saturday, August 02, 2008

The Beauty of Shopping.

If you would ask me to name my top five hobbies, I would say...

1 - singing (Obviously! I would sing any song, anytime, anywhere.)
2 - writing (Duh! Why would I be an editorial assistant if I didn't like doing this?)
3 - cooking (Yes, I do love to cook.)
4 - eating (Of course, if I love to cook, I certainly love to eat!)
5 - shopping (It's probably the one hobby I'm enjoying recently.)

Ah yes...shopping. It's a hobby I'm finally enjoying. I remember a few years back when I used to ask my parents for money so I could buy a thing or two for myself. Then I started working...and now, I'm able to buy things for myself. I love it! It's one of the greatest feelings I've ever had. The fact that I am able to do this now...is simply amazing! I love being able to be able to buy the things that I want, to buy the things that I need. I love this feeling of independence. I've said it before, I know, but it's true. I don't think I can say it enough.

I went out today. Just for fun, I've decided to buy something for myself. I've always wanted to buy slacks. Not just so I can wear it to work, but I'm much more comfortable wearing slacks than denims recently. After looking at slacks from different stores, I ended up buying three pairs of slacks from SM Department Store at Mall of Asia. Oh yes! Three. And no...I wasn't overdoing it. Hey...I'm not the type to splurge every time I go shopping. They were on sale...how could I possibly pass up a sale? 50% off on the slacks! Come on!

So there! Another shopping galore for me. Check them out!




Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment