Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What My Birth Date Means for My Love Life.

I woke up to the sound of my cellphone's message tone alert. I struggled to open my eyes, thinking I needed more time to sleep. But the curiousity at the back of my head would not let me. "Who would text me at this time?" I thought, thinking that it was only around 3 or 4 in the morning. Finally, my eyes open to the pitch dark room. I saw a light gleaming slightly at the corner of my eye. I reached for my cellphone -- four messages. I clicked on "Read" and saw who the messages were from. All from one person, my friend Doray. All messages were quotes.

Damn! I should have gone back to sleep.

And I tried. But I couldn't. So I got up, went to the bathroom to freshen up, and opened up my laptop. I remembered it was the first day of the US Open Grand Slam. The moment I turned the television on, Rafael Nadal was playing against Phau.

As I logged in my desktop, I had the slightest idea of what I should do. As if on instinct, I typed the website address of Blogthings to see what kind of survey I can answer. There was a particular test that caught my eye: What Does Your Birth Date Mean For Your Love Life?

Your Birthdate: April 13

You don't love lightly.

For you, love is always a serious undertaking.

However, you are able to love many types of people.

You can bring out the best in almost anyone.

Love surprises you often.

You never know when or where you'll find it next.

Number of True Loves You'll Have: 1

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 5

You are most compatible with people born on the
4th, 13th, 22nd, and 31st of the month.

Oh my...

I have to say, I can believe it. Love is a serious undertaking for me...and I guess that's the reason why until now, I have yet to be committed to someone.

I was stunned to see the "statistics," actually.

I was especially surprised to see the birth dates of the people I am compatible with. Hahaha!

4th.
13th.
22nd.
31st.

Let's not be hasty about this. I'll take it in stride.

That's it! Gotta go!

I'll see if I can drop by later to do another entry...

No comments:

Post a Comment