Monday, August 04, 2008

It's Official.

I know I've been working for InFlight magazine for a while now. But it's just now that it finally hit me. As if I have just realized that I am the editorial assistant of the magazine. Yes, the August-September issue of InFlight is out now and I cannot believe that I am reading my name in the magazine!

It's crazy! I'm overwhelmed...I'm overjoyed. I simply can't say enough to express the happiness that's come over me the second I got my hands on my very own copy.

Never in a million years did I think this was possible to happen. I know I’ve always dreamed about it; I’m sure that I’ve always imagined myself being part of a magazine. But the truth is...I never thought I’d actually do it.


I can’t stop smiling. Every moment that passed by today, my happiness simply overcame everything. It’s wonderful! I love this feeling that I’m having. It’s as if nothing could go wrong...as if nothing else mattered...as if I’m meant to be here. It’s just amazing. I thank God for giving me this great and fulfilling job. It’s already a career, if you ask me.

Welcome aboard to SEAIR InFlight!


That kept playing in my head. Over and over again, a voice would keep saying those precious words.

Praise God!

I am the editorial assistant...

Everything just keeps getting better and better.

Now I can’t wait for our October-November issue.

Well, my entry ends here for now.


Ciao,

No comments:

Post a Comment