Monday, August 11, 2008

Random Thoughts.

It has only been four days since I last posted my blog entry and I admit it...I missed blogging. It's not as if there was nothing to write about. One way or the other, I would have thought of a topic and started rambling on about it. No, it's not about the topic. More about availability. The past days have been a rather "hectic" schedule, so to speak. It wasn't work taking up my time. It was actually the social engagements that have been taking up most of my time.

Friday (after work): I met up with my professor at Powerplant, Rockwell.
Saturday: Hung out with Alla and Euki at Glorietta, Makati.
Sunday: Family gathering at Manila Memorial Park, Sucat, ParaƱaque to commemorate Lolo's third death anniversary. Lunch at Flavors of China, SM Sucat.

You see, I was always out. I could have done my entries when I got home but I just got so tired after every gathering, I'd much rather sleep than log on to my laptop and blog away.

So here I am now, doing my 62nd post for my blog. I figured...I'd just write aimlessly. I'm bound to make sense after a while. Hehe. I shouldn't really think much about what I'm going to write. After all, this is my blog. I can post anything I want to post. And then...at the moment I hit the period key of this laptop, I remembered reading a blog entry of a friend of mine -- Vica, who's celebrating her birthday today -- about her random thoughts. Yes, maybe I'll just do that.

Can you believe that at this early, there are a lot of things going on in my head?

1. Monday = start of work week. Yahoo! I can't believe I always look forward to going to work.
2. I'm craving for Japanese food. Maybe today, I'll eat lunch at Okuya.
3. It's amazing how phoney some people are. The person who made my fourth year college a living hell was suddenly sucking up to me and my mom when she saw my name as editorial assistant of InFlight magazine. Tsk tsk. How low can you go?
4. I'm 22 years old -- wait, let me rephrase that. I'm 22 years young and my dad still doesn't want me to watch R-18 movies. And by R-18 movies, I mean movies like Sweeney Todd, Wanted and The Bank Job. Hahaha! (note: I've seen these movies, by the way)
5. I've gained weight and I love it! I'm proud to say that I'm no longer underweight. I'm 110 lbs and I can't be happier than I already am.
6. I have tentative plans on Friday and I'm hoping those plans would push through. Let's not reveal what I have got going for that day. After all, I'm gonna blog about it the next day if it's a go signal.
7. I'm more conscious of how I look now than I did before. I don't know what's up with people these days but many of them have been telling me that I've grown more beautiful than before. What the hell is going on? Do they want something from me? Hmm...
8. I'm a very happy person these days. I think it's because of work. Of course, friends speculate that I already have a love life -- which is absolutely untrue!
9. I'm getting 8 hours of sleep and it's one of the best things ever!
10. I miss Starbucks' white chocolate mocha frappuccino.
11. It's great to have my own phone line in the office!
12. I need (and want) to buy another cellphone. I wonder how long it's going to take me to save up enough money to buy Sony Ericsson Z610i?
13. I need a digital recorder for work. I'm waiting for CD-R King to restock ET-838.
14. I'm also saving for a new flash drive with bigger capacity. At least 4GB. Come on, CD-R King! Show me what you got!
15. The countdown begins to October 23 -- High School Musical 3: Senior Year.
16. Another countdown begins. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince shows November 21.
17. I heart Luke Ford. Hahaha! The guy who played Alex O'Connell in The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor. I didn't really enjoy the third installment of The Mummy as much as I'd like to but I do love Luke Ford. Another Australian actor on the rise!
18. I wonder what I'm going to wear to office today?
19. What time is it? I'm hungry.
20. Breakfast is ready. Great! Just in time!

And with that, I leave you all to eat my breakfast.


No comments:

Post a Comment