Friday, October 31, 2008

Love. Wishing I Have It at the Moment.

Through the years, we've seen a lot of movies that make our hearts melt, that make us wish that we were feeling what the characters were feeling that time. So here are a few movie love quotes that make me want to fall in love...

"It's the scariest day of the year. Yet only one thing scares me -- that we might never have met."

Autumn in New York

“I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.”
City Of Angels

"I would rather be a ghost, drifting by your side, as a condemned soul, than enter heaven without you. Because of your love, I will never be a lonely spirit."

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

"This kind of certainty comes, but once in a lifetime."
Bridges of Madison County

"Someday my is for him to hold me in his arms, in a sea of deep blue, together at last, together as two."
Can't Buy Me Love


"If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?"
Casper

"It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other."
Good Will Hunting

"Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They're shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they're gone."
The Notebook


"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
When Harry Met Sally


"I guarantee there’ll be tough times; I guarantee that at some point, one, or both of us is gonna wanna get out of this thing; But I also guarantee, that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life... because I know in my heart, that you’re the only one for me."
Runaway Bride

"This is true love. Do you think this happens everyday?"
Princess Bride

"I've loved you from the moment I first laid eyes on you. What would be more reasonable than to marry you?"
Little Women


"I'd rather spend a lifetime with you then to live all the ages of this world alone."

Lord of the Rings


"I would rather have three minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special."
Steel Magnolias

"Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever...and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you."
Meet Joe Black


“Sometimes I wish I had never met you. Because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.”
Good Will Hunting


"If you're not willing to sound stupid, you're not worthy of falling in love."

A Lot Like Love


"You are what I never knew I always wanted."

Fools Rush In

"It's a wonderful thing, as time goes by, to be with someone who looks into your face, when you've gotten old, and still sees what you think you look like."
The Bachelor

“I love you without knowing how, why, or even from where.”
Patch Adams


"What value will there be in life, if we aren't together?"

Becoming Jane


"Life is not the amount of breaths you make, it's the moments that take your breath away."

Hitch

"If you can't fall in love with your best friend, then who can you fall in love with?"

I Think I Do

"If you die, I'll hold your hand. And the last person you'll see would be me. Because I love you."

Dying Young

"You have been trying to tell me that death is not the end...don’t back out on me, now that I finally believe...I love you."

Final Fantasy


"I was born to kiss you."
Only You

"You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you. That's where I'll be waiting."
Hook

“It is at times like this that I know what my purpose is in life. I am here to love you, to hold you in my arms, to protect you. I am here to learn from you and receive your love in return. I am here because there is no other place to be."

Message in a Bottle

“If you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just...passes you by.”
My Best Friend's Wedding



No comments:

Post a Comment