Saturday, October 25, 2008

6-5-8.

6-5-8.

6 years.
5 months.
8 days.

This has got to be the longest wait I have ever had. For most of you who don't know, I have been wearing braces since I was in second year high school. And now, on my fourth month at work, I am free...at least, partly. I am now wearing my retainers and it is absolutely fantastic! Yes, I am enjoying it. But hey, regardless of the fact that I am super happy to have my braces off, I have to admit I will be missing my braces.

It's funny. Now, I just can't seem to stop smiling. Is this normal? Hahaha! I guess it's all right. I missed seeing my teeth without braces! At least, this time, I get to take off my retainers from time to time.


Don't really have so much to say other than this very short entry. I just thought I'd share my excitement to everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment