For two hours, I have been working on my InTheNews articles that I have to submit by the end of the day. Not that I haven't begun writing. I've had drafts of my articles but unfortunately, following up on contact persons to give me the materials I need take up most of my time. Therefore, my articles are still a work in progress. In fairness, I've managed to write at least four articles in a day's time...thanks to a rather extensive "training" of impromptu writing. Anyway, after two hours of trying to improve my articles, I told myself I'll just continue working on this at work because no matter what I do, I can't add anything unless I contact the people I need to talk to.
So why did I opt to blog now instead of going back to sleep? Because somehow, I got the feeling that I will regret not blogging at this moment. So what should I blog about now? Hmm...I guess, for now, random things will do.
Random quotable quotes of the week...
- Tita Belen: Marge, gumaganda ka. Siguro may boyfriend ka na
- Tito Oliver: Sige Marge, turo mo lang sa 'kin kung sino type mo, ako nang bahala sa kanya
- Jan: Pasalubong ko ha...hot chicks and their numbers
- Ms. Pam: Bakit ba kasi wala ka pang boyfriend?
- Carla: Pwede ka na mag-asawa, Ms. Marge...sarap ng luto mo
- Emzi: Marge, don't forget to bring home beach hunks for me
- Ms. Mons: Wala sa itsura mo 'yung nagluluto
Random thoughts of the week...
- Will buy stuff for Boracay trip tomorrow
- Must go to ortho on Sunday
- Can't wait for my first on-loc assignment
- My vanity will be exposed to Ms. Monica once we stay in the hotel
- What will I wear to work today? (I always think about this as soon as I wake up)
- Since my friend, Faye, told me about her officemate getting proposed to in front of the whole office, I got to thinking...when will it be me?
- The hopeless romantic side has once again kicked in
- I hope there won't be any rain when we go to Boracay
- I've been listening to Jesse McCartney's Leavin' and It's Over since yesterday
- Am I still within my budget?
- I need coffee from Starbucks...soon!
- Must buy new shoes for work
- I want to buy the new bag I saw in my parents' store
- I wish it's payday again, hahahaha!
- Must. Work. Harder.
And now, I will go back to sleep.
Catch y'all later!