Friday, October 17, 2008

Morning Blogging.

I woke up around 2:30 in the morning. I can't really explain why...but the sudden urge to do my work for today got the best of me. So here I am sitting on my bed with the laptop screen almost blinding me with its rather bright desktop. Note to self: must change desktop background.

For two hours, I have been working on my InTheNews articles that I have to submit by the end of the day. Not that I haven't begun writing. I've had drafts of my articles but unfortunately, following up on contact persons to give me the materials I need take up most of my time. Therefore, my articles are still a work in progress. In fairness, I've managed to write at least four articles in a day's time...thanks to a rather extensive "training" of impromptu writing. Anyway, after two hours of trying to improve my articles, I told myself I'll just continue working on this at work because no matter what I do, I can't add anything unless I contact the people I need to talk to.

So why did I opt to blog now instead of going back to sleep? Because somehow, I got the feeling that I will regret not blogging at this moment. So what should I blog about now? Hmm...I guess, for now, random things will do.

Random quotable quotes of the week...
  • Tita Belen: Marge, gumaganda ka. Siguro may boyfriend ka na
  • Tito Oliver: Sige Marge, turo mo lang sa 'kin kung sino type mo, ako nang bahala sa kanya
  • Jan: Pasalubong ko ha...hot chicks and their numbers
  • Ms. Pam: Bakit ba kasi wala ka pang boyfriend?
  • Carla: Pwede ka na mag-asawa, Ms. Marge...sarap ng luto mo
  • Emzi: Marge, don't forget to bring home beach hunks for me
  • Ms. Mons: Wala sa itsura mo 'yung nagluluto

Random thoughts of the week...
  • Will buy stuff for Boracay trip tomorrow
  • Must go to ortho on Sunday
  • Can't wait for my first on-loc assignment
  • My vanity will be exposed to Ms. Monica once we stay in the hotel
  • What will I wear to work today? (I always think about this as soon as I wake up)

Random nonsense
  • Since my friend, Faye, told me about her officemate getting proposed to in front of the whole office, I got to thinking...when will it be me?
  • The hopeless romantic side has once again kicked in
  • I hope there won't be any rain when we go to Boracay
  • I've been listening to Jesse McCartney's Leavin' and It's Over since yesterday
  • Am I still within my budget?
  • I need coffee from Starbucks...soon!
  • Must buy new shoes for work
  • I want to buy the new bag I saw in my parents' store
  • I wish it's payday again, hahahaha!
  • Must. Work. Harder.

And now, I will go back to sleep.

Catch y'all later!


No comments:

Post a Comment