Saturday, October 18, 2008

What Going to Boracay Partly Means...

Here is the honest to goodness truth...

I am so going to miss blogging while I stay in Boracay.

Yes, it's true. Even if it's just for a couple of days, I will keep looking for internet just so I can blog. But alas, I won't be able to do that. You see, regardless of the fact that there are internet cafes in Boracay, I wouldn't have the time to even check my e-mail because our team is going to be so busy for our cover story coverage. So yeah, I am really going to miss logging in to my blog and "report" about what's been happening.

Haha! Look at me. As if I'm not going to have any communication with the people in Manila. I still have my cellphone so I wouldn't be greatly missed.

*Sigh* So what now? I should be working at this moment. I still have a couple of things to write about. I intend to do them until Monday so that I wouldn't be cramming for deadlines when I come back from the beach.

I guess I'm so excited about this trip, I've begun planning about what I need to bring. I keep looking at my travel checklist and see if I'm still missing anything. Crazy, huh? But I've always been like this. Especially when I went to Malaysia. Hehehe...

Anyway, I'll be back later for more blogging. I'm about to eat lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment