Monday, July 07, 2008

Nadal Gets First Wimbledon Title.

I can't believe it. I feel like I'm the happiest girl alive!

I stayed up from 9:30 in the evening until 4:30 in the morning, watching nothing else but the Men's Singles Wimbledon Championship Match between the 5-time champion Roger Federer and 4-time Roland Garros champion Rafael Nadal. It's crazy, I know. But I can't help it. I just had to watch it. I may be living in the other side of the world but I will not miss the chance the opportunity to see Federer vs. Nadal III on grass court. I may not have slept a lot...but it was all worth it. Every second of it!



Gosh! Now I feel so pumped up to do my work! Hahaha!

Hmm...maybe I should get some sleep now.

Well, until then...I bid you all, good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment