Friday, July 25, 2008

I am a Self-Professed Neat Freak!

...And if you ask me, it helps to be one.

Ask anyone who knows me; they will tell you a lot of things about me and they will probably point out I am a neat freak. You see, I am the type of person who likes to have every element of her life in order as much as possible. I like things to be in a certain way. When it comes to my books, I arrange them by genre, then by author. If you look into my closet, you'll find that my clothes are arranged in a certain way. Borrow any of my notebooks back in college and you'll see that my handwriting is the same on every page and the pen used is one and the same. Somehow, I get the feeling that order is equal to control -- meaning, I get to live my life accordingly.

This is something I make sure I am at work. A neat freak. My table is arr
anged in a certain way that if I see a single thing out of place, I see to it that it's arranged properly. I don't like it when I get stuck with a table full of magazines and no where to put them. Everything has to go where they should be. I get a lot of work done when my stuff is in order. I don't know how the others do it. Papers everywhere, stuff scattered -- it's mighty unusual, if you ask me.

I believe it was Ms. Monica who commented on my "peculiarity." For a writer, I was very neat with my stuff. Hahaha! I just took it as a compliment. Other than my meticulousness, people at work have been "praising" (so to speak) my handwriting. They were very mindful of the way I write. According to Sir Art, my writing is like a font in Microsoft Word and that every page of my notebook seemed like it came out from the printer. Thanks to the wonderful comment, Sir Art. Hehe...

Oh well, I guess I better go. It's time to take care of breakfast.

Till my next entry,

No comments:

Post a Comment