Saturday, March 22, 2008

Last Song Syndrome # 2: "Here, There and Everywhere"

I was never really a big fan of The Beatles. I mean, sure, I like listening to their songs. It's just that I never took time out to listen to their songs in particular. But then, American Idol had The Beatles theme for the past two weeks. It was inevitable. Now, I'm singing their songs to myself. And one song that really stuck to me was "Here, There and Everywhere." It wasn't really sung by one finalist, but when I heard that song during their group performance, I just fell in love with the it. The lyrics spoke to me.



I chose Sissel's rendition of the song. Having a woman sing that song just melts my heart.

I'm beginning to realize that I'm a fan of Paul McCartney's compositions.




No comments:

Post a Comment