Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's Back to the Blogging Biz!

To my dear blog readers,

Hello!

It's been months since I last logged in Blogger and attempted to publish an entry. But now, there's a good reason why I'm back in the blogging biz. For the past couple of months, I have been living a life I wish I could erase from my memory.

I have gone through a certain journey where I can no longer do anything to change it. The only thing left for me to do is make the most out of it. I dare not speak of this journey...not yet, anyway. Who knows, right? Maybe I will reveal this secret I have. But we'll see.

Too much has occured since the last time I posted in a blog. Notice I have begun publishing a brand new blog site! My previous one is very overrated. I wanted to start anew. So here is to a fresh start. May this blog be filled with my life's sunshines and storms.

Go ahead, readers. Comment, if you feel the need to. I welcome them with open arms. So to my family, friends, classmates, and even professors...feel free to read my blog. After all, what's the use of publishing a blog online if I don't want anyone to read it, right?

Till my next entry.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment