Monday, March 24, 2008

Coming Home.

Guess who's coming back from Los Angeles, California?

No one else but my big brother,
Kuya Rom!

It's so great to see my brother again. After six months of satisfying myself with chats, video conferences and emails, my brother comes home. Unfortunately, it's not for good. He's only back for two weeks (a month, at most) because he needs to exit the United States before he can go back to work at PNB Remittance Center. Damn it! Oh well, it's better than not having him at all.

Despite the limited time, I'm glad that he will be able to spend his birthday with the family. Hopefully, he's still here on my birthday and Mama's birthday.

I have to say...my brother lost weight. It's so obvious. Unlike before, his belly is not that evident anymore. His pants are so loose, he looks like he's trying to dress up like a rapper.

It's a nice feeling to blog about something nice, about something happy.

Have to go. Till then.




No comments:

Post a Comment