Friday, October 02, 2009

Sharing.

As I sit here in front of my PC and keeping myself busy, I received a text message from a friend of mine. It goes like this:

Bakit masarap magmahal ang mga taong komedyante?
1. Hirit pa lang nila, panalo na!
2. Lagi kayong masaya kahit problemado na.
3. Hindi ka talaga tatanda kakatawa.
4. Magaling magdala ng damit kahit sablay na.
5. Kapag naging seryoso, talagang tatamaan ka!
6. Sigurado malalahian ka ng talino -- hirap mag-isip para lang magpatawa.
And lastly...
7. Kahit sinaktan mo na, feeling mo ok lang sa kanya...kaya hindi mo alam, halos mamatay na siya kung paano niya ilalabas iyak niya.

Completely disregarding the last part of that message, I have to say, I absolutely agree. It's true.

If you ask my friends, one of the things they will tell you about me is that it's not easy to make me laugh. So it's important for me to meet a guy who has that kind of sense of humor that can absolutely break me.

Have I found a guy like that? I've met two. In all my years of living, I've met only two guys who have the "ability" to crack me up with his sense of humor. Who those two guys may be, I will not say.

Nothing really much to blog about. I just felt like sharing that particular message.

No comments:

Post a Comment