Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Year-End Blog.

In a matter of hours, I will be bidding 2008 farewell, getting myself ready to welcome 2009 with open arms. I can't believe that 2008 is over just like that. It seemed like it has just begun and all of a sudden, I find myself looking back on the things that happened during the last twelve months.

2008 has been one roller coaster ride of emotions. From sadness to joy to bliss. But let's not dwell on the things that made me frown or cry or feel so depressed. I'd rather take the lessons I've learned through those experiences and keep them. As for the great things that happened, well, people know how it went. So to my dear readers, allow me to post this year-ender blog. After all, I've done this ever since I started blogging two years ago. Who's going to stop me now? Hehe...

What I'm thankful for the year 2008:
  • Celebrating my birthday with Kuya Rom (went back to the Philippines for a month, April celebrants complete!)
  • Going to Kota Kinabalu (much needed break from everything)
  • Finding work in SEAIR InFlight magazine (I love my job so much, I can't believe I'm doing it)
  • Going to Boracay for work (I love it!)
  • Monthly "dates" with Ate Det and Jan (bonding times with you are so blog-worthy, hehe)
  • Get-togethers with the Silan family (thanks for the lunch and dinner)
  • "Almost" monthly parties with LEP and InFlight (it seems like we never run out of occasions to celebrate)
  • HSBC Red Mastercard (I can't believe I have my own credit card! Hahaha!)
  • No more braces (who wouldn't be thankful after 6 years?)
  • Watching movies in the theater (with my kabarkadas)
  • Starbucks (what would I ever do without you?)
  • Chaikofi (my first choice to eat!)
  • Sale (it's always best to shop during SALE!)
  • Make-up galore (Since I've started working, I've been saving up for make up and I got myself that!)
  • Seeing my best friend Chi after more than a year (I missed you so much!)

...and actually so many more..

What I'm looking forward to in the year 2009:
  • My 23rd birthday
  • My parents' 33rd anniversary
  • One year in InFlight
  • More bonding sessions with friends
  • Movie dates with the barkada
  • Traveling
  • Camwhoring sessions

What people are wishing for me in the coming year (surprisingly, there's only one)
A boyfriend (hahahahaha!)

Tomorrow, it's not just another blog entry...it's a new year!

Happy new year, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's wonderful! A job on an inflight mag! Soooo envious of you! :)

    Good luck in 2009!

    ReplyDelete