Friday, December 05, 2008

Name Calling.

Finally, after thirty five minutes of reading blogs here and there, I've finally decided on a topic. Actually, the topic is already months old but who cares? It's my blog anyway and I can post anything I want to.

o O o

If you call me Margie, you are probably anyone who knows me -- family, relative, friend, colleagues. Most probably you are a relative from the Francisco clan. You are also, most likely, anyone from the Loricer batch.

If you call me Marge, you are Mama, Papi, Kuya Rom and Kuya Miguel. You are also probably either one of my superiors -- Ma'am Delza, Ms. Mons, Ms. Joy, Ms. Pam, Ms. Meg, Sir Jocas, Sir Art.

If you call me Maggie, you are an uncle or aunt from the Fazon clan.

If you call me Mags, you are one of my preschool classmates.

If you call me Ate Marge, you are someone I've went to school with who's from a lower batch.

If you call me Ate Maggie, you are either one of my cousins, Tiffany, Amber or Tyra.

If you call me Cuz, you are a cousin from Project 6.

If you call me 'Te, you are my cute neighbor Karl.

If you call me Ms. Marge, you are one of my officemates.

If you call me Ancy, you are one of my college kada -- LG Group.

If you call me Boss Marge, you are someone from TS.

If you call me Bez, you are my best friend Chi.

If you call me Bru, you are Euki.

If you call me Naynay, you are Alla.

If you call me Magzy, you are Mae.

If you call me Kapatid, you are Lesley.

If you call me Sis, you are Juice.

If you call me Madam, you are Emzi.

If you call me Ms. Editor, you are Jan.

If you call me Ate Margie or Ms. Margarita Francisco, you are Tito Oliver.

If you call me Pakner or Marga, you are Tracy.

If you call me Tsong, you are Marvi.

If you call me Prettygalmaggie, you are either Sir Peter or Sir Eric (getting ready to make fun of me).

If you call me Barista Killer, you are Wacky.

o O o

There you have it! The names people would call me...hahaha! If I haven't mentioned it, please leave a comment. Hehehe...

Till my next blog entry,

No comments:

Post a Comment