Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Paranoid No More.

I couldn't sleep last night. Mainly because I felt that I will no longer get the position I applied for in SEAIR InFlight Magazine. Deep inside, it was killing me. I wondered what I should do next, given that I've already applied to several publications and not one has yet to reply. I was starting to grow impatient. I think I fell asleep five hours after I lied on my bed.

This morning, I tried to think of happy thoughts. I figured, there's still a lot of things I can do. If SEAIR InFlight won't take me as Editorial Assistant, I'd be happy to be a contributing writer. Plus, I thought I can be a freelance editor. As much as possible, I was trying to find a solution to my problem.

It was as if I was already on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I almost wanted to give up. Then I received a text message from an unregistered number. The second I finished reading the message, I just couldn't stop smiling. It felt like I was pulled out of darkness and I could just feel the warmth of the sun and was almost blinded by the radiance of it.

I'm meeting with Ms. Monica tomorrow for a second interview. And if everything goes well, she asked when is the soonest I can start working. Without hesitation, I replied I can start working immediately.

Oh the joy! The wait was certainly worth everything.

Just hang in there. Tomorrow's a new day and I'll most likely log in to narrate what happened during the meeting.

Ciao!






No comments:

Post a Comment