Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Here I Come!

It's one of those days that I can't just stop smiling. After two weeks of anticipation, I finally know what's going to happen to me. I am not just Margie, the 22-year-old. Starting tomorrow, people will know me as...Margie, the 22-year-old Editorial Assistant of SEAIR InFlight Magazine.

After all the waiting and wondering, I finally got the news. I was officially the Editorial Assistant. Not just any writer.

Yes, yes, yes! I got the job! I really can't stop smiling about it. I can't help but feel like I'm in cloud nine. It was like music to my ears. Ms. Monica started our conversation with "The good news is that the editor likes you and she's asking if you can start immediately." I was thinking to myself, Wow wow wow wow!

I'm just happy. So very happy. Ms. Monica even introduced me to all the people in the office. I guess that makes it official. Haha!

Anyway, I should go now.

Catch you all later!




No comments:

Post a Comment