Monday, August 16, 2010

Morning Blogging.

It's a couple of minutes before 5am and even though I've got a lot of things in mind, I'm just so glad that I'm able to blog. Many times, I've wanted to blog about certain things only to stop logging in because I've got tons of work to do.

I've always appreciated waking up very early. It allows me to think clearly. I get that sense of peace I'm supposed to have. Not that I'm bothered or anything. But it's good to have that time of day where you can just breathe a little easier.

So what do I have to blog about? Oh! I think it was only yesterday I actually realized I may have a future in wedding planning. Hahaha!

You see, my oldest brother is getting married and I've basically been assigned to take care of the details. Not that we don't have a wedding coordinator, we do. But since my brother and his fiancé are both in the States, I'm doing a lot of the nitty gritty stuff -- which I don't mind. I love doing it. We've already got the date, the motif, and the church down. Soon enough, we'll get the wedding reception finalized.

As odd as it may seem, it's kind of a natural thing for me to do, the whole wedding planning. I know what to do, where to call, what looks good, what's more practical. It wasn't until yesterday when my cousin told me, "pwede mo maging sideline 'yan." And it actually made sense. Given my connections, I could make it a sideline. So maybe I should build up my portfolio on this. Hehehehe. Hmm... Now that's something to think about.

I should probably prepare. What to wear today, my stuff for work. Now it's coming to mind the things to do. Haha!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment