Sunday, July 04, 2010

Going Acoustic.

Yesterday morning, I got an invitation from a friend from theater class (way back when) if I'd be interested to come by her place for some acoustic session. Having had a rather stressful week, I accepted the offer and went all the way to Las PiƱas.

I got to her house around 10:30 and since I got there, we went ahead with singing whatever songs we could actually think of.

After six hours of non-stop singing (from me) and guitar and piano playing (from her), we were able to record 20 songs. Wow! Hahaha! I'm proud of what we did. Didn't really plan on doing this ever, but I'm really happy of what we came up with.

Basically, the songs we came up with are some of our all-time favorites, rendering our own versions, at least, trying to be as original as we can be with the songs we've grown up to hear.

I hope you have fun listening to these songs, as we've had so much fun recording them.

No comments:

Post a Comment