Friday, July 02, 2010

Stressed.

I have been awake for almost an hour. As much as I'd like to go back to sleep, I couldn't. The heat is too much and my mind is already thinking of what I have to do for the day. It's just not right.

Truth is, I've been stressed a lot lately. With work, with online classes, with other stuff that I dare not say in this blog. What I can say is that stress and frustration is not combination you just don't want to have at once. I told myself that I wouldn't blog about being so stressed but I needed an outlet. The stress has subsided a bit but I'm still feeling a bit wired up.

It's not all that bad. Just that it's one of those days that I'm not feeling up and about. But things will be looking up pretty soon -- at least, I hope so.


No comments:

Post a Comment