Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Even in dreams, I sing...

Just this week, I've been waking up at 5am. Not that I set my alarm on that time, I just do. And I've noticed that I'm more inclined to blog at this time. I guess it's because I haven't started anything yet, so I could think more.

But here's the real score. I had a rather weird dream. I always say weird when the dream involves me and a guy. Hahahaha! I don't know why, it's just a little strange for me to have those kinds of dreams. Oh the dreams when I've eaten something delicious for dinner. Hehehe...

I was in a restaurant with a group of friends. We were having dinner, having lots of laugh, enjoying the band on the stage performing. Out of nowhere, the band called my name to come up on stage and sing with them. After much prodding from my friends, I got up and felt this sort of adrenaline rush inside. I ended up choosing the song "I'd Still Say Yes" by The Braxtons (This is probably because I've been listening to this song for the past couple of days now). I could hear my friends cheering for me (This scene is oh-so-familiar).

After I sang, I went back to my friends and laughed at the whole thing. And then I hear one of the guys from the band calling my other friend to sing with them. To all our surprise. He got up, went to the band and said, "Mags, for you." The song: "Single" by Anoop Desai (This is one of the most current songs I've been listening to in my iPhone for the past two weeks). And I just loved the way he sang the song. It truly melted my heart.

And after he sang...

I woke up. Damn, I don't know what happened next. Hehehe...

Well, maybe next time. But right now, I need to get ready for breakfast.

Ciao,

No comments:

Post a Comment