Saturday, October 30, 2010

Finally back to blogging.

I realized it's been over two months since my last blog entry. And while I would really like to post an entry, I am either very busy with work that I don't have time to log in to my blog account or I am so tired from working that I am absolutely blank whenever I would open my blog. Yet here I am, at six minutes after four o'clock in the morning, ready to blog after a few months hiatus.

I have missed blogging. I've missed it a lot! I miss having to write without any templates or word count or anything. Everything just free flowing. I should really do this more often.

Earlier last month, I had recorded another set of acoustic session with my friend, singing a couple of my favorite songs like "Baby I Love Your Way", "More Than Words", "If" and "Forevermore". To listen to all the songs I've recorded on my second acoustic session, visit my Multiply site. I hope you like listening to it as much as I have enjoyed recording the songs.

You know what's funny? Recently, I've heard from my officemates that I look different. In a good way, from what they tell me. They said I've looked prettier than before, that there's this positive aura around me. I don't know how they could possibly think that, since I feel that I've been stressed out the most this month. The past few weeks have been so hectic, I can barely remember what day it is. And in reply, I would always tell them (jokingly, of course), "Anong kailangan nyo ha?" *Sigh* I don't think I'll ever get used to getting compliments like that.

Hmmm... Right now, I'm watching Criminal Minds. Oh how I love watching these kinds of TV series. It's all so intriguing!

So today's a Saturday and I don't really have an idea on what I'm going to do. I know that at some time today, I need to go out to buy groceries. I just need to decide where -- Mall of Asia or Landmark. After the grocery shopping, I intend to have some R&R! I don't know how yet but I just want to get some well deserved rest!

Time to log out now, but rest assured, I will be back.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment