Thursday, February 11, 2010

Before Working.

It's past 7 o'clock in the morning and I am on standby for my editor's email. Just last night, I have been told to do an interview with Victor Consunji for our InPerson department. It's one of the departments I don't handle. Interviews are usually done by my editor. But due to some conflict in schedule, she has passed on the responsibility to me.

I was surprised, honestly. Surprised because I didn't feel like I could really do so well interviewing for the InPerson. But my editor's vote of confidence really gave me the boost I need: "Peanuts lang yan sayo."

So right now, I'm prepping myself for the stuff I'll be doing for the day. Interview, transcribe, write, write, write. Hehehe. In general, that's what I'll be doing.

Ok. I need to go and do some ironing now.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment