Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oh, the dream...

Here's a funny thing. At times, you are absolutely clueless on what to expect when it comes to life. More so, you'd never know what to expect when it comes to love. Truth of the matter is... life and love will always throw you curve balls. And it's up to you to either strike out or hit a home run.

Lately, I've been having this recurring dream of being in love with this wonderful guy. In my dreams, we would walk around places holding hands, and him kissing my hand whenever he gets the chance. And when no one is looking, I'd hug him so tight and call him my "teddy bear". In my dreams, he would put his arm around me to give me that sense of comfort I've been longing for. The sound of his voice soothes me, there was that assurance that he'll be with me all the way. I could go on and on about how the dream replays in my sleep for the past few days. But the bottom line is that...it was in my dreams that I felt that "romance" I have been longing for.

Longing. Probably because I've never been in a "romantic" relationship all my life and I yearn to feel that "hopeless romantic" phase in my life. Yes, the dreams may say that I am longing for that one relationship that could maybe "complete" me.

I don't know who the guy is. All I know from that dream is that he was perfect... perfect for me, that is. And God knows that I pray that in due time, I'd meet him soon.

It's crazy. The truth is, one day, I'd like to wake up one morning and realize that I have fallen in love. I'd like to go through every day looking at the man who has made me feel this way, thinking how happy he has made me feel. Having that knowledge that I can spend the rest of my life with him. Knowing that I never have to worry about losing him because I am secured. One day, I'd like to know... just by looking through his eyes.



No comments:

Post a Comment