Friday, June 11, 2010

Blogging Again.

It sure has been a long time since I last logged in my blog to post an entry. Too many things have happened over the past two months -- both good one and bad -- and I'm sorry I wasn't able to share those happenings with those of you who read my blog.

But I'm back and I'm sure going to update you on what's been happening.

It's past 4 in the morning and though I'm not writing any articles for work at the moment, I had to wake up early to arrange the stuff I need to bring to take to today's photo shoot. Yes, there's another shoot happening and before I go to the studio, I have to go to Western Bicutan in Taguig to pick up something. But hey, no complaining here. At least I don't get to spend hours and hours stuck in the office. Hehehe.

But you see, that's not exactly the real reason why I woke up so early. I'm supposed to have about 20 more minutes before I got up from bed. But I had this dream that has been recurring for the past week. And maybe it's my wishful thinking, that's why I've been having the dream I've been having.

I have to admit that it is a wonderful feeling that this dream brings to me. But whenever I wake up, it always makes me wonder... who it is that I am with in my dreams. It's frustrating -- not to see the face of the one I am with in those vivid dreams.

Suddenly, I am reminded of the "Dream of Me." Perfect song. At least for this moment. I will share with you the dream I had...

For now, let me leave you with this song...


No comments:

Post a Comment