Wednesday, December 09, 2009

I got my headshot taken by Niccolo Cosme!

Last month, I participated in Project Headshot Clinic: The Youth Vote Series.

The objective
That young Filipinos from all walks of life to have the opportunity to promote their visions and advocacies for a better country online through discussions and posts under the One Youth banner.

The action
Headed by visionary photographer, Niccolo Cosme, the Youth Vote series aims to promote unity of the Pinoy Youth. Through each participant's headshot photo, they recognize that they belong to one barkada, sharing the same hopes, dreams and aspirations of oneness.

The result

I am proud to say that I am one of the youth participants to make my voice known to what I expect for the next leader of this country. Yes, I vote for Education for all!

To view more headshots, visit One Youth's photo gallery.


No comments:

Post a Comment