Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ondoy attacks.

I was absolutely in shock when I looked out the window this morning from our third floor condominium unit and saw the view from the street. The flood was already thigh-deep! It's the first time I've ever seen a flood that high. I couldn't believe it at all!

Guess you could say I was one of the lucky ones. Since we live on the third floor, we weren't affected by the flood coming in. Papa said if we go out, we'd step out to the condominium's parking lot that has water knee-high. So basically, people in our condominium are stranded inside -- which is probably a very good thing.

Fortunately, the rain is starting to subside. I keep praying for a better day tomorrow. I'm hoping that the flood will go down.

For a better tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment