Saturday, July 11, 2009

People Watching.

It's probably one of my favorite past times nowadays.
It gives me that sense of sanity I need in this crazy world I'm living in.

I don't know what it is about watching people and what they do that relaxes me.
I don't know, maybe it's becuase I like thinking about what's really happening in their lives and trying to figure out what's going on in their heads.
I guess, in a way, it helps me in my creative process.
It prevents me from being brain dead, sort of.

It's a good thing I work near Greenbelt.
Such a nice play to hang out and just pass the time.
Lets me be at peace...well, most of the time.

Over the past few days, I've seen interesting people.
Not because they're popular or anything.
From my point of view, they tell me something more than meets the eye.

Oh how I love to watch people.
It gives me something to look forward to.


No comments:

Post a Comment