- I wore braces for 6 years, 5 months and 8 days.
- I have never had my very own bedroom.
- When I was in kindergarten, I wanted to be a nurse...
- ...Turns out, I can't due to the realization that I couldn't really stand the sight of blood all over the place.
- I started cooking when I was 18 years old.
- I don't own any rubber shoes...
- ...But I do have 25 pairs of sandals, stilettos, and flip flops.
- I sing anytime, anywhere (even when there's already people looking at me).
- I have a mini-library at home.
- I prefer music from the 70s and 80s rather than most songs I hear nowadays.
- I love my handwriting (people say it's like a font from the computer that's been printed out).
- I love green!
- Soy la menor y unica hija de la familia.
- I can speak Spanish el poco.
- I am 15% Chinese.
- I never get bored watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
- My favorite number is 14.
- I am the female version of my dad.
- It took me two years before I gained 20 pounds.
- I love tennis!
- I've been "craving" for dried mangoes for quite some time now.
- I am using 3 organizers this year -- Belle De Jour, Starbucks and Quasha planners...the third one is from my uncle who gives us planners from their law firm every year.
- I am a certified "no boyfriend since birth" gal!
- I've been given the "blessing" from the Francisco clan to have a boyfriend...hahaha!
- I'm sleeping 8 hours a day since I started working.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
25 Random Things About Me.
I was tagged in Facebook by my friend, Nyx to blog about 25 random things about myself. So here is the list I came up with...
posted 8:58:00 AM