Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What a way to start my Wednesday.

It's almost 4 o'clock in the morning. I've been awake since 2am. Not that I had anything to do really. Weird dreams have taken over my subconscious recently. It's like I'm awake the whole time. My mind's so exhausted. Now that I'm awake, I might as well, blog a little. I haven't been able to update my blog since the new year begun. Sad. It wasn't as if I didn't want to. More like, I didn't really have the time. Ever since I got back to work, everyday has been so busy. I'm practically swamped. You know that feeling where you thought you've already finished and then here comes the new things to do? Yeah, that's basically what I'm going through. But hey, don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining. Been having a blast most days.

Now, about the dreams. I don't know why but I've been having these dreams with people from the office in those dreams. And every time I wake up, I always think, What the hell? It wasn't a nightmare. But yeah, it's just weird. To be with my officemates half of the day is great...but when the same people are in your dreams, kind of makes you wonder why. I don't know if I should go into detail. I'm still in the phase of processing everything. My gosh! It's like I have my own television series. Officemates, stop visiting me in my dreams! Hahaha! Maybe I'll post the dream after. Hehe.

So now what do I do? It's impossible for me to go back to sleep. My mind's so awake.

*Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment